If it’s time to choose a new bed for your little one, then here’s one that’s bound to be a hit. This fab fire engine bed for kids makes transitioning to a ‘real’ bed much easier and more fun than a plain old bed. There’s some great reports from buyers who say their kids can’t believe their luck when they see this.
This bright red fire truck is packed with some lovely little details and is brightly pained. It’s got it’s own steering wheel as well as a blue light on the top. It makes bedtimes fun for 3,4 and older kids and it’s fine if you want to get in beside them to read a story.
It’s a fully slatted bed, for added comfort and strength and parents say that they find there’s plenty of room if they need to sleep in with their children. And the wheels are the newer ‘3D’ kind for added realism and fun.
Some clever additions built in
There’s some clever, sneaky things worked into the design of this fire engine bed for kids. The door part is a cutaway that makes it easy for younger firemen to hop onto their new bed. While the sides of the fire engine stop your toddler from falling out. Another cool addition is the shelf (the part where the little movable steering wheel is).
Nice rounded corners for added safety
I didn’t notice when I first saw it at first, but all the corners on the fire truck bed are have been carefully rounded. It’s hard enough stopping kids whacking themselves off things when they’re tired so this is one less thing to worry about.
Superb build quality
There’s nothing worse than putting something together and it wobbles and creaks after a few weeks. The fire engine bed for kids is made from MDF and is extremely tough and durable. It’s not a cheap and nasty product and has been designed to withstand the absolute armageddon that children are capable of unleashing. This is a bed they’ll be playing with (and sleeping in) for years to come. Sadly there is some self-assembly required but it’s no harder than average. And hey, it’s worth it. Isn’t it?
More facts and info about the fire engine bed for kids
If you’ve got one of these, please send us a picture and let us know in the comments what your kids thought of their bed!
Trending in Kids Rooms
- Essential Children’s Wardrobes UK Shopper Guide
- Picking playroom furniture that you’ll cherish for years!
- Should you create a dedicated playroom in your home?
- Kids Cabin Beds – Full Guide & Info
- Charles Bentley Kids Jungle Safari Table Review
- Children’s Car Beds – A Bright, fun way to move to a ‘real bed’
- Some awesome kids bedrooms
- Amazing Kids Novelty Beds You Can Buy Today
- Choosing an amazing Girls High Sleeper Bed
- How to choose the best desk for your children’s room
- The Ultimate Guide To Kids Wooden Bunk Beds
- Get More Storage With A Child’s Trundle Guest Bed
- Which Baby Cot Attached To Your Bed Should You Go For?
- Space Saving Ideas: Kids Beds With a Desk Underneath
- Is Your Home As Safe As It Could Be For Children?
- Top Boys Beds With Storage
- 10 Kids Toy Box Ideas for 2019 You’ll Love
- Nursery Set Guide
- Stunning Nursery Sets for under £500?
- Unique places to find great stuff for your child’s room
- The difference between fantasy kids rooms and real kids rooms
- Stylish New Grey Nursery Furniture
- Your Little one will LOVE this charming dolls house bed for toddlers
- What is the Ultimate Princess Bed?
- Must See Childrens Toy Storage Units
- You Have To See This Kids Teepee Bed
- Amazing Fire Engine Bed For Kids (UK)
- Web’s Top boys bed with slides in the UK today
- Top Girls Beds With Slides to Buy in the UK