Wooden bunk beds that will make everyone happy!
Bunk beds are a great space-saving idea that keep everyone happy. The children get the equivelennt of their own climbing frame, right there in their bedroom. And parents solve the problem of how to fit an extra real-sized bed into their room. My brother and I had bunk beds and while they weren’t as safe as they are now (although neither of us had any slips) we had a great time with them and many a happy night’s sleep.
When it comes to kids wooden bunk beds, with a gorgeous natural wood finish, there’s plenty online to choose from. This guide will cover everything you need to think about if you’re opting for bunks for your children, and some of the best brands and beds to go for.
What are some of the best kids wooden bunk beds?
There’s some really good wood bunks on the market at the minute, with plenty of feedback from happy (and not-so-happy) parents. So this section of our guide will go over some of the coolest of cool kids bunk beds in gorgeous wooden pine finish.
#1 – Linus Bunk Bed – Made.com
Lets start off with one of the most stylish and modern looking wooden bunk beds. I love the design of the stuff you get over at Made.com and this Linus bed is typically their style. All rounded edges, which look cool and also prevent accidents). The maple and white colours should fit any colour scheme you have.
- Rigorously tested for safety
- Modern design that grown-ups and kids love
- Beautiful natural wooden finish
- May cause extreme jealousy from visitors
#2 – Mathy by Bols Treehouse Bunk Bed
I just had to post this bed… so I can imagine I’m a child and my parents have bought this for me. My goodness what an amazing wooden kids bunk bed. While you might not be looking for such and extravagent bed, lets appreciate how amazing this bed is. Some luck child is going to have their own tree house / bed. Everything from the little window to the proper little steps up… an amazing kids bunk bed!
- Made from natural Lime wood
- All panels are different sizes for an organic natural look
- Also available in pine
#3 – Julian Bowen Domino Bunk Beds
The next wooden bunk bed I wanted to show you is from one of my favorite brands for kids furniture – Julian Bowen.
This bed has a lovely design that gives each child their own little system of shelves where they can store teddy or any other bed time toys and books. It’s good to have somewhere for drinks and many childrens bunk beds don’t have that. Aside from that there’s lots of safety features and an overall modern, fresh look.
- Tough maple wood
- super-easy to climb wide steps
- Some cool storage shelves
- Not too high – easy to change
#4 – Kids Avenue Wood Bunk Beds with Shelves
One of the things bunk beds can often leave you short of is space! This really nicely designed wooden double bunk has plenty of storage space in the form of shelves. Store a drink, toys or night lights no problem.
For bedrooms looking to save space, there’s LARGE storage space on both upper and lower decks. This one is perfect for smaller bedrooms.
- Easy-climb wide steps
- 12 month guarantee
- Rounded edges
- Light wooden finish
#5 – UEnjoy Solid Pine Children’s Bunk Bed
Last, but not least, as they say, is this simple but very well made solid pine bunk bed from UEnjoy.
A very attractive kids wooden bunk bed that is one of the cheapest priced beds on the market. It can easily be separated into two single beds, when they get older and has plenty of storage space under the bed.
- Solid pine wood
- Heavy duty
- Ladder can be adjusted to left or right
Whether you’re picking wooden bunk beds for a girls room, boys room or to share, there’s a good variety to choose from. The beds will usually require some self assembly and, in some cases, it can take two people to put your new bunk bed together. It will normally say in the description whether this is the case.
Bunk beds, if used properly, provide a safe way to squeeze the most space our of any child’s bedroom. Good luck choosing the perfect bed for your child’s room. And look forward to watching them play with it for the first time and, who knows, perhaps even a good nights sleep.
Got a question?
Please ask in the comments.
Trending in Kids Rooms
- Essential Children’s Wardrobes UK Shopper Guide
- Picking playroom furniture that you’ll cherish for years!
- Should you create a dedicated playroom in your home?
- Kids Cabin Beds – Full Guide & Info
- Charles Bentley Kids Jungle Safari Table Review
- Children’s Car Beds – A Bright, fun way to move to a ‘real bed’
- Some awesome kids bedrooms
- Amazing Kids Novelty Beds You Can Buy Today
- Choosing an amazing Girls High Sleeper Bed
- How to choose the best desk for your children’s room
- The Ultimate Guide To Kids Wooden Bunk Beds
- Get More Storage With A Child’s Trundle Guest Bed
- Which Baby Cot Attached To Your Bed Should You Go For?
- Space Saving Ideas: Kids Beds With a Desk Underneath
- Is Your Home As Safe As It Could Be For Children?
- Top Boys Beds With Storage
- 10 Kids Toy Box Ideas for 2019 You’ll Love
- Nursery Set Guide
- Stunning Nursery Sets for under £500?
- Unique places to find great stuff for your child’s room
- The difference between fantasy kids rooms and real kids rooms
- Stylish New Grey Nursery Furniture
- Your Little one will LOVE this charming dolls house bed for toddlers
- What is the Ultimate Princess Bed?
- Must See Childrens Toy Storage Units
- You Have To See This Kids Teepee Bed
- Amazing Fire Engine Bed For Kids (UK)
- Web’s Top boys bed with slides in the UK today
- Top Girls Beds With Slides to Buy in the UK