Let’s find the best UK girls high sleeper beds out there!
Choosing the right high sleeper online can be a lot of fun. Imagining how much fun your little girl will have sleeping – and PLAYING – in her new bed will make any parent smile. There’s some brilliant high beds out there today so thanks for checking out this guide and I hope it helps you find the right one.
What are some of the better kids desks out there?
Let’s get started and look at some of the better high sleepers for girls available in 2019. I’ll cover ones for younger girls, as well as high beds for girls that will last for years to come.
#1 – Noa and Nani – Midsleeper Cabin Bed
Ideal for: Younger children looking for somewhere to play as well as sleep!
I’ve written about this lovely girls bed before. It’s from Noa & Nani and comes with a beautiful fairy tale design and some great extras that will keep any little girl happy for a long time.
Why is this desk good?
- Solid pine girls bed
- Slide, tent, tower and tunnel are included
- Lots of space under the bed for play and storage
- Some great reviews on Amazon
#2 – Limelight Pavo Study Bunk
Ideal for: Busy kids who are in need of their own work space!
This is an extra sturdy high sleeper that would look fab in any lucky girl’s bedroom. The classic white design is simple and modern and there’s a good-sized desk underneath.
Why you’ll love this girl’s high sleeper
- Chunky, solid white pine wood
- Classic high sleeper design looks great
- Lots of space underneath with a work station & room to spare
- Makes good use of space
#3 – Venus Grey Anthracite High Sleeper
Ideal for: Anyone looking for an affordable girls high sleeper
Another high sleeper with a desk here. This one comes in well under the £200 mark and offers a sturdy high bed and a place to get all that important work done. There’s also lots of nice shelves to store books and stationary!
Why she’ll love it
- Makes the most of space
- Easy to climb steps
- Ideal for children up to teenagers
#4 – Girls High Sleeper with storage
Ideal for: Bedrooms where storage is running low!
This is one of the best girls high sleepers if you’re in need of wardrobe space. But you don’t have to miss out on work space either. There’s a nifty little table built in there with a slide-out keyboard shelf. This bed can also be used right up to mid-teens.
Why this high bed is awesome…
- Loads of storage
- Extra-safe edges around bed
- Great for slightly older girls
- Nice workstation built in
#5 – Kids Avenue High Sleeper Bed
Ideal for: Girls who might have friends sleeping over!
This bed makes really good use of the space on offer here. And there’s more to it than meets the eyes..
As well as a high bed with safe rails running around it, there’s a decent sized workstation under the bed. There’s also shelf space and a comfy chair for girls to get some serious reading or rest. But there’s a hidden extra with this bed that’s pretty cool too!
The chair is like a sofa bed and provides the perfect place for friends or cousins to sleep when they stay over.
Why she’ll love it
- This is definitely a girls high sleeper as the fabric is bright pink!
- The slide out bed is a lot of fun
- There’s somewhere to rest, sleep and work
- Modern airy design
#6 – Girls Perfect Choice High Sleeper
Ideal for: Girls bedrooms that have more space and need storage
This is a fab bed with lots of great design choices. The glossy pink doors and shelves give it a super-girly look and it should last well into their teens. There’s many shelves (even the steps are shelves) and loads of wardrobe space. There’s no ladder here – girls will instead enjoy climbing the sturdy stairs to bed each night.
Why this high bed is awesome…
- Crazy amounts of storage and places to put stuff
- Workstation or dressing table underneath
- Steps instead of stairs, complete with hand rail
- Very safe as there’s gap or place to fall out
Got a question?
Please ask in the comments.
Trending in Kids Rooms
- Essential Children’s Wardrobes UK Shopper Guide
- Picking playroom furniture that you’ll cherish for years!
- Should you create a dedicated playroom in your home?
- Kids Cabin Beds – Full Guide & Info
- Charles Bentley Kids Jungle Safari Table Review
- Children’s Car Beds – A Bright, fun way to move to a ‘real bed’
- Some awesome kids bedrooms
- Amazing Kids Novelty Beds You Can Buy Today
- Choosing an amazing Girls High Sleeper Bed
- How to choose the best desk for your children’s room
- The Ultimate Guide To Kids Wooden Bunk Beds
- Get More Storage With A Child’s Trundle Guest Bed
- Which Baby Cot Attached To Your Bed Should You Go For?
- Space Saving Ideas: Kids Beds With a Desk Underneath
- Is Your Home As Safe As It Could Be For Children?
- Top Boys Beds With Storage
- 10 Kids Toy Box Ideas for 2019 You’ll Love
- Nursery Set Guide
- Stunning Nursery Sets for under £500?
- Unique places to find great stuff for your child’s room
- The difference between fantasy kids rooms and real kids rooms
- Stylish New Grey Nursery Furniture
- Your Little one will LOVE this charming dolls house bed for toddlers
- What is the Ultimate Princess Bed?
- Must See Childrens Toy Storage Units
- You Have To See This Kids Teepee Bed
- Amazing Fire Engine Bed For Kids (UK)
- Web’s Top boys bed with slides in the UK today
- Top Girls Beds With Slides to Buy in the UK